Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dream job from Childhood.

Dream Job:

The job I am going to fulfill in once I am done high school is the job I wanted to do since I was a child. There is always been a side of me that has wanted to work with kids, and do it for the rest of my life. I love being around kids and I love playing with them.
Ever since I was old enough to babysit them and be alone with them, I knew it was the job I needed to be when I was older. It brings joy to my life knowing I am making someone’s life a lot easier and relaxed while they are at work. The other half of my dream job is to own my own daycare center. I have always wanted to own my own center and be there for the parents who have young children that are not allowed in other daycares or preschool yet. Always helping out someone will always bring you happiness and they will always be there to help you in the long run. Ever since my little brother was born just about 2 years ago, has made me want to go into Early Childhood Education, and open my own business. Noah has helped me out with figuring out what I want to do with my life and when to do. I think it is important to love the job I am going to do.
When you love the job your in, your always coming out at the end of the day happy and to come home and see your own family.
I am going back to school and get into the job I want to get into. It will only take 2 years to do, but it will be the best years after that once I get all the education I need for it. I am always inspired by some of the adults around me, there has been more then others but they help. I am going to be working really hard to get into the school the offers my job. I am hoping to do this job in till the day I die, and make my family proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment